Bills, Manchester, 11/07/15
















I love road trips and this time it was Manchester with my best friend, Jayne. For her birthday in June I bought her a trip to Manchester to go to Sushi Afternoon Tea and a day of shopping. Once we got off the train we were both starving and needed some breakfast, I love Bills but had never had their breakfast before so was excited to see what it was all about!

We sat down, starving! It was nearly midday but the serve breakfast till 1 at the weekend, 12 through the week.

Jayne had mentioned that her friend loves the Vegetarian breakfast they do, I was skeptical as I love meat but I trusted her and we ordered two Vegetarian breakfasts (with two sausages on the side, sssh!) and, I'm so glad we did.

Bills Vegetarian Breakfast - Poached Eggs, Tomatoes, Hummus, Mushrooms, Guacamole, Sweet Chilli Sauce, Basil & Toast
£7.95

























This was to die for! Honestly, the best breakfast I have ever had - it was SO good. The sausages were herby and really tasty. One slice of toast had tomato hummus on it, the other guacamole then they were topped with two perfectly runny poached eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms then the whole thing was drizzled with sweet chilli sauce.

It was amazing, so full of flavour, I never expected all those flavours to go so well for breakfast but they 100% worked, even the sweet chilli sauce - it helped bring the dish together. The tomatoes and mushrooms were perfectly cooked and its that tasty, you don't even miss the meat. I want to eat this every morning, I don't think I would ever get bored - it was delicious, yummy and good value for the portion size. I couldn't put into words enough just how good this breakfast was - just go and have it yourself and you will not be disappointed, I promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment