Coast 2 Coast, Solihull, 01/02/15









Another review, I'm spoiling you guys today! This time another favourite of mine - Coast to Coast in Solihull but this time for breakfast.  It's an American restaurant/bar. 

They serve breakfast from 9am which is good and they have a wide variety of choice from, traditional breakfasts to healthy choices. 


I love breakfast, it's definitely the most important meal of the day! They offer a fry up, a vegetarian breakfast, omelettes, pancakes, waffles and so much more! It's a very good menu and I wanted it all - with every breakfast you get a cup of coffee or tea for £2.00 and its refillable which is a very good idea!

I went for my favourite Eggs Benedict 
£6.95

























It was two poached eggs, honey roast ham served on sourdough toast, with a generous helping of Hollandaise sauce, sprinkled with fresh chives.


It was very nicely presented and looked bright on the plate - the poached eggs were perfectly runny, which is how they should be! The ham tasted fresh and added a nice meaty taste to the eggs, the Hollandaise was delicious - and it was certainly a generous helping, which is good because I love sauces! The only thing I would say is I think the sauce and eggs could've been a bit warmer, I love really hot food and this was served lukewarm. It was very yummy, no complaints about the taste at all. A lovely breakfast and a nice change from muesli in the mornings!


No comments:

Post a Comment