The Cosy Club, Birmingham 28/06/15



After going to the launch night of The Cosy Club in Birmingham, I was looking forward to going back properly and having a meal. This was the perfect occasion, my best friends birthday: Sam & Jayne's birthdays are the day after each other so they decided to have a joint birthday party on the Saturday 28th June.

The Cosy Club offer a very good party menu which includes tapas and a main course each for £16.95, which is very reasonable!

It was a lovely evening and the cocktails were flowing, which were very nice. We started with tapas, the same plates I had at the launch night - which were all very tasty but between so many of us it was hard to really get a lot of each tapas plate.

It took a while to decide which main course to have as they all sounded very good and I was very tempted by the belly pork but as we were going out for more drinks afterwards I didn't want something too heavy.

Roasted Cod with Wilted Lettuce, Minted Peas & Sautéed Potatoes


























The picture isn't great as it was so dark in there, its not the best lighting to take food pictures! But the presentation was very good and it tasted even better - I really enjoyed this. The cod was cooked very well, panfried and served on top of some sautéed potatoes which was crispy and fluffy, the wilted lettuce was a lovely touch and I really loved the minted peas - they were full of flavour and helped to compliment the dish very well.

A very good experience, the service was impressive, especially as there was so many of us! They managed perfectly, the cocktails were yummy, the food was very good and I really enjoyed it. I would go back and I think The Cosy Club will do very well in Birmingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment