Fish Tacos, 28/09/15

Fish Taco's














When eating healthy, you still want food that tastes good and I love inventing recipes that are delicious and good for me!

This time its, Fish Tacos - so easy but so delicious. Simply get some plain white fish, cut into strips, cover them in breadcrumbs and leave on the side and put them in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden brown.

Next prepare the other stuff, I used red onions, garlic, avocado, tomatoes, salsa, coriander, lime and sour cream and literally bung it all together, mix and put into the taco.

Next, I cut some sweet potatoes, put them in the microwave to soften then put them in the oven for 10 minutes until browned.

Once the fish was cooked, I placed the fillets on top of the other mixture and placed some sour cream on top and sprinkled the remaining coriander.

See - so easy, but so tasty! Served with the sweet potatoes and a lime wedge.

No comments:

Post a Comment