David Lloyd, Bromsgrove 27/05/15














I never expected to have dinner at a gym, but I really enjoyed it! My friend, Sam is a member of the David Lloyd gym in Bromsgrove and I decided to meet her after her class for a healthy and cheap dinner!

It was actually very busy and the menu has lots of choice, from sandwiches to flatbreads to pasta - each dish had the calories stated next to it, which is a good thing as I'm watching what I eat and counting calories at the moment!

Steak & Blue Cheese Flatbread - Grilled sliced sirloin steak, topped with spring onion, crumbled blue Stilton cheese, roasted cherry and sun-dried tomatoes, roasted flat mushroom
and parsley. 

£5.95 (538 kcal)
  
























Sweet Potato Fries
£2.50




















I couldn't believe how good the prices were for what I got, very reasonably sized portion and it all looked fresh and tasty. The presentation was good too, I liked the sweet potatoes in the mug. The only thing, with the flatbread being on paper - it kept ripping when I was cutting in it and I kept nearly eating paper!

The taste was delicious, crispy flatbread with tender pieces of steak, gooey blue cheese and crunchy veg! Very good, I thoroughly enjoyed it - the sweet potato fries were cooked to perfection too.

I loved this meal, definitely better than I was expecting, the atmosphere obviously isn't great as its a gym setting but service was good and food was cheap and delicious. I would definitely eat here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment