Maggies, Ealing Broadway; London 11/07/2014


This time a blog post from London- Maggies in Ealing Broadway. Me and my friend Shannon were going to see Eminem at Wembley and needed somewhere to eat before the concert, where we were staying wasn't too far from Ealing Broadway, hence this restaurant. I had never heard of it before but it said American Diner on the outside and Cocktails- two things I love! So I was sold.



It's got a very American diner feel when you walk in; black and white checked floors, old retro lamps, jukeboxes; booth seats and bright colours. I love places like this, they have such a good atmosphere, loud music and lots of people talking and having fun. The menu is pretty small. Not too many options. You can see the full menu here. They offer 2-4-1 burgers Sunday-Thursday 5pm- till late. As we arrived after 6pm they were only doing a shortened version of the menu which was only burgers but fine with me, you all know how much I love burgers! They had very different types of burgers

They don't just have your standard beef or chicken burgers. They all sounded so good. I was very tempted by the NTC but I thought I would go for something different.

Nacho Nacho Man- £9.00 - chicken breast, macho cheese stack, guacamole & sour cream.

We had to order sides with it so we ordered chips, onions rings and coleslaw. I find it annoying when burgers just come on their own with no sides but at £9.00 - the burger isn't too expensive. As you can see, a pretty big burger and verrrrry messy! I had no idea what to expect- nachos in a burger?! I love nachos and I love burgers but together- I couldn't imagine what it might taste like. But I was pleasantly surprised- it actually had crushed up bits of nachos within it- all the sauces worked very well together and as obviously as it may sound- it did taste like nachos! Very messy, very tasty and very unhealthy!! Perfect combinations. 
A very good restaurant, great atmosphere, good service and yummy burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment