Mogo, Solihull 17/06/2012

Me and my friend Rachel went to Mogo in Solihull for lunch as we were on a shopping trip there and neither of us had been here before and I had heard a lot of good thins about it.
The decor isn't amazing but it's good for a quick lunch. The menu has quite a lot of choice but they do this special lunch time deal with is a main and a drink for £5.50 which is perfect so we decided to do that. They only had 3 choices but you don't need a lot of choice for a cheap lunch time offer, they had:
Chicken burger with chips & salad
Quarter of a chicken in peri peri sauce with chips & salad
Or
A mango salad
Me & Rachel decided to go for the quarter of chicken with chips & salad. I had it mild as I'm a wimp when it come to spicy food!!
As you can see the portion size is very reasonable for a lunch time, I couldn't even finish it all! The chicken was succulent and cooked very well, it even fell of the bone... Just how it should be! Even though I hadn't mild it definitely had a kick, was gave the chicken some taste! The chips were cooked perfectly as well, crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside. The salad was slightly stingy as the lettuce seemed a bit off but for £5.50 you can't really complain! Overall I was happy with this lunch and would go back again!


No comments:

Post a Comment