Giraffe, Solihull 24/08/2012

Me, Rachel & Faith, a couple of friends from work went for ... Yes you guessed it! Another shopping tripping to Solihull and lunch. We all didn't want to spend a lot of money so decided to go to Giraffe as they do a lunch time menu for only £5.95 plus a drink which is very cheap for a meal! The decor in Giraffe as I have mentioned previously in my blog is very bright, light and colourful with a wide range of choices on the menu. The lunch time menu only has 4 choices but that's enough for a quick lunch meal.
The girls went for the Deli Lunch Burger but as I've had that so many times I decided to go for something different and a new addition to the lunch time special menu.
Bacon Chop with Fries, Fried Egg & Pineapple & Ranchera Salsa
This was so good and I ate every last bit! I swapped the fries to sweet potato fries as I love sweet potatoes and these were gorgeous, they were so crispy on the outside but soft and sweet on the inside! The bacon chop was cooked perfectly and so was my fried egg, runny ... How it should be! The salsa was unusual and I didn't really like it as it was cold and a bit too sweet for me with the savoury flavours but I would definitely eat this meal again and would rate 8/10 for the flavour and the price!


No comments:

Post a Comment