The Club & Spa, The Mailbox, 05/09/15


I love a spa day, such a lovely way to relax;. The Club and Spa in Birmingham, Mailbox is a favourite of mine, I have been 3 times and this was my 4th time. I have enjoyed all my other spa days and they are lovely! The pool area is so refreshing and they have great facilities.
Me and my friend got a spa day deal from Groupon which included a day at the spa, a treatment each and lunch.

The spa area  is lovely with a pool, a sauna, steam room and a relaxation room which has hanging pods in it, they remind me of teepees and they are so cosy, the lights are dimmed which makes it extra relaxing. I could lie in them all day. They also have a salt room, which is a warm room with a bench where you can sit and relax and salt comes down from the ceiling, which is very good for your skin. 

It was time for my 30 minute treatment, I went for a head, shoulder and back massage which was delightful. So relaxing and enjoyable - I could've fallen asleep on the massage table!

CANDID! - Very rare I take a photo of me with no makeup on. But thats what spa days are all about, relaxing au natural.

It was then time for my favourite time of the day ... lunch! I have had lunch here a few times and it is always very delicious and healthy - which is a winner with me. The deal included lunch with a glass of prosecco each and a drink, which is a very good offer and you can choose from a few dishes which include sandwiches, jacket potatoes and salads.


I went for Jacket Potato with Tuna - this came with a small side salad and I really enjoyed it. The jacket potato was perfectly cooked, fluffy potato in the middle with a crispy skin, filled with tuna mayonnaise and the salad had dressing on it. A very lovely lunch, a good size and healthy. 

They also do an afternoon tea here, which I definitely want to try as I know a few people that have and they really enjoyed it. 

I loved my spa day here, I would 100% do another one, and I think I'm returning really soon. The treatments are so relaxing, the staff are lovely and friendly, the pool area is good and the food is yummy. What more could you want?! 

*I paid for this spa day in full, but as always, all opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment