Handmade Burger Company, Solihull 10/04/2012

Me & my friend Rachel were shopping in Solihull and were going to the cinema to see Titanic 3D and we decided to get some food before the film. We went to one of my favourites, The Handmade Burger Company which is a really nice restaurant that does every sort of burger imaginable!

The actual restaurant is really spacious and the decor is modern and clean. We sat down and the waiter came and bought us menu's, you have to order everything at the bar which I don't really like doing as I like my drinks bought to me. It took us ages to decide as they had recently changed the menu and had new dishes on there!

We went up to the bar to order and both order a refillable drink each, which are a good idea as you can drink as much as you like but its annoying having to keep getting up to get it. We decided to order two burgers and share them. I went for the beef, bacon and cheese burger and Rachel went for the peri-peri chicken burger. We also ordered one side of chips between us as they are a massive portion!



The beef burger was definitely my favourite as I prefer beef burgers to chicken burgers and I found the peri peri sauce a little bit too spicy for me. However the beef was cooked perfectly and the cheese and bacon gave it a really good taste and over all I really enjoyed the burger. They are MASSIVE so it's really hard to finish. The chips are cooked perfectly and are how chips should be!

Over all this is a really good meal and continues to be one of my favourite restaurants! The service is brilliant as well with the food coming quickly and its of a very good quality! 

No comments:

Post a Comment