Coast 2 Coast, Solihull, 24/10/15




I have been to this restaurant a few times, but this time I ventured there for breakfast with my mum before going to see The Suffragette in the Cinema. Coast to Coast in Touchwood, Solihull is an American restaurant and bar that serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and a array of cocktails. It always has a good atmosphere and the food is usually pretty good too! I have had breakfast here before but it was a long time ago, so I couldn't wait to try it out again.

I was starving after a gym class and I hadn't eaten, I couldn't wait for some yummy food!

Breakfast
Coast to Coast Breakfast - sausages, bacon, fried eggs, breakfast potatoes, beans, tomatoes and a corn fitter.
£7.45





















WOW - this is just what I wanted (maybe not the healthiest choice after the gym!) But sssh. It was delicious, a very generous portion size and it all looked so tasty on the plate, I really liked the presentation too. The sausages were perfectly cooked and herby tasting, the potatoes were crispy on the outside and soft and fluffy in the middle, the bacon was crispy and sweet, the eggs were perfectly cooked, runny in the middle and the beans were served hot and helped the breakfast have some 'juice'. I really enjoyed this breakfast and I feel it was very reasonably priced for £7.45. I could definitely eat this every day for breakfast!

Over all, another very good experience at Coast to Coast, the service was brilliant, the food was very good and great value - 10/10 breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment