Crust, Shirley 24/10/13


Me and Rachel had been to Birmingham this day and on the way back we were starving but didn't want to spend a lot of money so I suggested going to Crust in Shirley on the way back as its near by and reasonably priced. 

I only recently reviewed this restaurant so I don't need to say too much. But they offer a lunch time deal for any main course for £5.95 which is incredibly good. They offer 4 different pizzas, pastas, salads or burgers all of which sound very good and you get a fair bit of choice for a lunch time offer which is good, as you don't have too many limitations. They serve it Monday-Friday 12-6.

I fancied pizza as I very rarely have pizza and last time I went to Crust a few of the people on the table had it and it looked very good.

Chicken, Mozzarella, BBQ Sauce & Peppers
As you can see, you get a very big portion-definitley enough for one person! I liked the thin crust and they way it was crispy, this kind of base makes it less filling as there isn't too much dough. The topping was also very tasty, I love a BBQ sauce base on a pizza compared to tomato-it makes it a bit different and slightly sweeter and tangy. The mozzarella in my opinion could've been a bit more melted as it was in quite big chunks but it was still delicious and went very well with the BBQ sauce and peppers.

Again, Crust didn't disappoint and the lunch time offer is excellent value and very tasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment