ASK, Solihull 12/07/2012

Once again me & Jayne decided to go for a lunch and shopping trip in Solihull but we decided to try ASK the Italian as I haven't been for years and nor had Jayne. We decor of ASK is quite bright inside with greens and oranges, it's very bright inside as well which gives it a good feel! The menu at ASK is so good and has so many choices I didn't even know what to pick! I decided to go for the
Ravoli Marittimo £10.35- crayfish, crab, salmon and ricotta ravioli parcels in a creamy tomato garlic and basil sauce with juicy little prawns.
The portion size was just perfect, not too big or too small and I was very happy with that. The pasta was so good! The sauce the pasta was in was gorgeous and had a perfect blend of tomato and garlic! The ravoli was cooked so well and all the fish went brilliantly with it! I was extremely happy with this meal and felt it was definitely worth £10.35! I would have this again 100%!


No comments:

Post a Comment