The Black Swan, Henley 25/05/2012

Another regular restaurant is The Black Swan in Henley-in-Arden only a couple of minutes away from my house. My & my dad went this night for a quick cheap meal as there meals are massive but are at a very reasonable price. We  know the menu of by heart now & I decided to go for one of their sharing starters as a main.

Its supposed to be for two people to share as starter but as it has all my favourites on it I thought it would be a perfect main course.
Potato Wedges
Chicken Skewers
Garlic Bread
Breaded Mushrooms
Breaded Brie 
Salad
Sour Cream & BBQ Sauce

This is yummy! Everything goes so well together and the food is always really hot and you get so much on the plate for only £6.95 which is amazing! The breaded brie is my favourite as I love brie but all of it is gorgeous! I couldn't even manage finish it all but I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, the service is always fantastic with friendly staff who always come over to chat, amazing cheap food thats brilliant value for money, which is why we eat here on a regular basis!

However I wasn't too fall for a desert! I went for;
The Chocolate Fudge Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
I decided to have it cold not hot as I prefer cake cold, this was amazing desert and was massive, dad had to help me out! It was moist as sponge can usually be quite dry but this wasn't at all and went really well with the vanilla ice cream! 

Definitely a 10/10 meal for not only the food but the whole experience you get at The Black Swan!

No comments:

Post a Comment