Nando's, Solihull 29/02/2012

I once again went to Nando's but this time I decided to go to the one in Solihull so I could compare the food and service it to the Shirley branch. The Solihull one is inside the shopping centre so therefore it tends to get a lot busier, I find the inside of it more fussy than the Shirley one as it has a lot more tables and decorations.

I went with my friend Jayne, we sat down as we managed to get a table straight away which is good. I know the menu off by heart now, so I knew what I wanted straight away almost. You have to order at the bar as you do in all Nando's, which is annoying but oh well! We ordered our food, got our drinks from the dispenser and sat and waited for our food.

Our food came sooo fast, within 10 minutes which is really good for somewhere so busy! Especially as I was hungry! I ordered the chicken burger again as I did before but this time I ordered a double breast so it was bigger, I had this with chips and sweet potato mash. The mash was as good as usual and my burger was really good, was a lot more filling than just the single chicken breast burger. However I did feel that my chips could have been crispier. But over all, I loved this meal as Nando's is consistently good!!

We decided to have a desert to share, which we don't usually do at Nando's but why not!?
We have both heard about this one desert in particular that everyone says is amazing so we thought we would give it a try! 


Its the gooey caramel cheesecake and OH MY GOD it really was amazing. It was so sweet and was the perfect texture and consistency! I could have eaten one by myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment