Giraffe, Solihull 13/03/2012

I went to Giraffe in Solihull again with Rachel this time whilst we were shopping because I had recommend it after the amazing burger I had last time I went!


This time I went for the All Beef Kosher USA Hot Dog with Chilli & Melted Cheese or Chow Chow Onions I decided to have it with both the cheese and the onions. It came with chips and a salad garnish. The hot dog was lovely and tasted really good and went really well with the cheese and onions. The chips were really crispy on the outside but soft on the inside, really good chips. Over all this was a brilliant main  and was such a good price with the lunch time offer they do for £6.95 for a main and a drink.

We then decided to share a desert between us as we were both quite full but one of the deserts sounded so good, we had to have it!

We had the Rocky Road Sundae with was chunky chic and vanilla ice cream with marshmallows, chocolate brownie and warm chocolate sauce.
 The desert was pretty big so was good we shared it! It was really sickly and chocolaty but was sooo good! The vanilla ice cream complimented the chocolate brownie really well and tasted really good! I found this was a good price for £5.65 as well especially as you probably would need to share it with someone else as it is very rich!

The second time at Giraffe was just as enjoyable and lovely as the first time! I would definitely keep coming back as the menu is fresh and new and the restaurant has a good vibe! Quickly becoming one of my favourites!

No comments:

Post a Comment