The Black Swan, Henley-in-Arden 10/02/2012

The Black Swan in Henley-in-Arden is our local pub and we tend to go as a family frequently as it a very traditional pub with good drink and cheap and cheerful food. Just what a pub should be!
One afternoon me and my mum decided to go for lunch as we had nothing else to do. The lunch menu is very good and so reasonably priced!



I had a bacon brie and cranberry panni (one of my favourites) this was only £3.95 which I feel is so good for a lunch time snack. The panni was perfectly toasted and the brie was properly melted inside which is just how I like it! The salad garnish on the side of the plate was a nice touch as well. This was definitely a brilliant lunch time snack as it was really filling and yummy!


Mum had a stilton and cauliflower soup which she enjoyed. We also shared some battered prawns with a sweet chilli dip and a bowl of chips. The prawns were only £5.95 and the chips were £2.95 which I think is very cheap! The prawns were lovely, they are one of my favourite sorts of shell fish and especially when they are battered, they were so crispy and hot. The sweet chilli dip worked so well with the prawns as well, perfect! The chips were also really nice however I do prefer them crispier. 

This was a very good lunch that we both thoroughly enjoyed and is a perfect pub to go to for lunch or dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment